Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weddings

You know, I've been to a few weddings in my life, not really believing the people saying "I do" should. They did anyway.

Should I live so long as to find a man I want to marry and the sentiment is mutual (and I suppose that's the tricky part, eh?), I'm perfectly fine if some people don't approve. Wouldn't it be nice for those who disapprove (for whatever reason) to have a ceremony at which to officially disapprove?

Or something like that.

Sort of short on thoughts tonight. And long on other things to accomplish before I lay my head down. Perhaps I'll be pithier tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, opposing as well as supportive. The hour is past for anonymity, however, and I as moderator will delete any post that does not have a verifiable name attached to it. Hold your convictions and hold them in the light. This goes for supportive and non-supportive comments.